Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hey, I am Home!

Hello everyone, I am back from Japan! The whole trip back from Japan took me more than 31 hours total. The plane landed in SLC around 12:30 am, by the time I got home, it was close to 2:00 am...I was dead tired... and I still am...

It was a great 2 weeks in so many ways, and I will share some things from the trip with you throughout this week and next week.

For starters, let me share some pictures from day 1.

Above the clouds, there is beautiful scenery of the blue sky, white cloud and lots of sunshine. Looking at them alone put me in a great mood. On top of that, I was reading a book called "Heaven is Here" by Stephanie Nielson from Nie Nie Dialogue. I bought the book a while back, but never had time to read it. Her outlook on life, faith, determination, and love for her family truly spoke to me through her beautiful and sincere words. I had to ask a flight attendant for extra tissue... I was filled with gratitude for my life, and at that point, my mood was literally sky high! I just had a great feeling that this trip is going to be a great one.




After close to a 10 hour ride from LA, I saw the landscape of Japan.


I had more waiting time for a connecting flight to my home town afterwards, but needless to say, I got there safely and spent 14 days with my family and friends.

I will tell you more about it in my next post.
Meanwhile, I am gonna hit my pillow and get some much needed sleep. :)

7 comments :

  1. So glad you are home safe! I'm sure your family is as well. :) I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you are home! Can't wait to hear all about it. I've been thinking of you all week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures, it is so exciting when you first sight land. NZ looked like a little emerald green jewel, Taiwan was like a string of pearls 'cos it was early in the morning and still a bit dark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you have a lot to tell and I expect some fab photos because I just know you have tons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home Sachiko!!! So happy you had a good trip, and will have to look into that book :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful way with words. I could feel your excitement at seeing Japan again. It gave me chills. So glad you had this time to spend with family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby flies MD -11s for Fed Ex and is currently on a trip headed to Japan. He is in Sydney tomorrow I think as he works his way to Narita and Hong Kong and back.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin