Saturday, June 26, 2010

Link Love No. 13!

Wow, 136 links...I am so excited to see all your projects; and I had the hardest time deciding which ones to feature, because, there are so many great projects and ideas. I just wanted all of you to know that eventhough I can't feature everybody, I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and link to my party.

OK, are you ready to see some of the wonderful links?

The first one is linked by A few of my favorite things. She won these butterflies in a giveaway, she didn't make them, but I really liked the way she decorated with it. Aren't they pretty? I love how these butterflies add color to the wall...


Baby night night botique shared the prettiest dress made out of a t-shirt. I JUST LOVE IT!

These pretty Pet food canisters were made by The fickle Hobbyist. Do you have some large cans (the kind that has popcorn inside around the Christmas time)? I never thought that they could be so useful and pretty. The lettering makes it look so stylish.

You have to go to For the love to check out more pictures to see what she did for her baby's first birth day party. Oh, my gosh, she did such an amazing job, cute, cute, cute!


I have a white kitchen aid that I love, but I wondered how I could paint this if I wanted to... You Craft Me Up! shows you how to paint your kitchen aid with a step by step tutorial. Thank you for sharing!


I am simply amazed with how all of you people are so creative and resourceful. Isn't it fun to be a part of blogland? Thanks again everyone for participating!

By the way, make sure to come back on Monday. A Special blogger is coming to visit Tea Rose Home and share her newest tutorial!

4 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my project. :) I'm glad you liked it. I love looking at your party each time you host it. There are always so many cool ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great features, those butterflies are lovely, and what a beautiful little birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sachiko-
    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my fur basket. I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!

    I wanted to let you know that I just love your blog, so I nominated you for a blog award!

    Check it out here:
    http://www.chic-steals.com/2010/06/ive-received-2-blog-awards.html

    And don't forget to share 7 things about yourself and nominate other bloggers to pass it on to when you have the time!
    Thanks for the great reading-
    xoxo
    Carly

    www.chic-steals.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin